TIRED OF HERDING KITTENS?
THE LION GROUP provides real-time marketing, branding, administrative support, and top-shelf business management solutions so you can focus on what you do best!
If you want to…
- Market your business, your book, or yourself
- Manage a blog or post professional content regularly
- Update or manage web content
- Create a stunning marketing strategy
- Get a better job or promotion
- Create professional business or legal documents
- Manage a website
- Design letterheads & stationery
- Upgrade your professional image and reputation
- Obtain services for your other professional needs
- Manage your business more successfully
- Create a brand
- Get assistance with administrative functions
- Have a certified paralegal assist with legal functions
…we can help!
CONTACT US: 1+ 719.207.1504 | TheLionGroup.US@gmail.com
Too often, we think that full-time, physical staffing is our only option. It’s not. Virtual Professionals (VP) are cost-effective and a more efficient way of running a successful business. Why?
- Employees cost more than their salary
- You have to find a place to put people
- You need to keep the people you have busy
- Availability isn’t the same as competency
- Employees don’t really work eight hours a day
- Firing people is a hassle
- Your personnel budget is suffocating your margin for growth
- You are expected to pay for healthcare and employment taxes
With THE LION GROUP, the hassle is taken off your hands.
As more and more business is conducted online and in the Cloud, virtual professionals become the smartest choice. It’s one of the best decisions you can make. Many successful entrepreneurs are following suit.
You might need to consider hiring a virtual assistant if:
- You feel overwhelmed with your workload.
- You need help digging out from the administrative pile.
- You know you could really “move the needle” if you could focus more on what you and only you can do.
- You want to be more productive and less stressed.
- You know you need help but can’t afford someone full-time.
- You don’t want the hassle of recruiting, hiring, and training a physical assistant.
- You want—and need—more margin in your life.
What can a virtual assistant do for you?
Anything that an administrative professional or legal specialist can do!
Practically speaking, this means we can:
- Screen your e-mail and respond on your behalf
- Schedule and confirm your appointments
- Manage your calendar
- Book your travel arrangements
- Schedule personal appointments or make recommendations
- Make calls on your behalf
- Perform miscellaneous research
- Fill out expense reports and track reimbursements
- Create invoices and post payments
- Manage any projects you don’t want to handle
- Create and send business correspondence
- Create presentations, spreadsheets, and complex reports
- Provide a voice and virtual presence for your efforts
- Busy season overflow or backup
- Logistics/Scheduling (supply chain and events)
- Short- or Long-term rental properties, both residential and commercial…and much much more!